Ads

Monday, June 6, 2011

Quate

-All couples have ups and downs. Arguments are simply a test to see if a couple is strong enough to overcome it.

-In love, we should run but do not rush, trust but do not judge, and feel but do not fall.

-When I read through our old conversations, I realize how close we used to be...Now we're nothing =)

-Never let your tears and sensitivity blink you. If someone hurt you, they showed you who they are. Move on, stay strong!

-Stop looking back on the past, because no matter how you do, you can't go back there anyway.

-People keep moving. People keep changing. If you stay at where you are now, you'll be the only one left.

-You don't know me, you knew me. You stopped listening to me moment I needed you most.

-When you love someone :"Telling them is only 1% of your job but showing you love them completes the other 99%.

-We may lose something in life, but in the end it gets better to realize that we've gain something much worthy of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsors