Ads

Monday, December 6, 2010

I laugh,I smile,

It's happen to me!...
Did you try never sleep for 4 days??
Yes!...I'm the person who did this...cool?yeng??
*clap clap*
but what for I doing this??...
'coz I too UPSET!!!!!

hmm...fine...
someone came and gave me an encourage...
Introducing! Ginnasai Jen Jen <--0
Pretty, right?
she is the girl who not chase for branded...
I remembered that she told me that I need to treat her different taste of Ice Cream when meet up with her...(wondering that how many flavor I.Cream that I can treat her)
She said that we facing same feeling and problem...we happy 2gether, we sad 2gether,
that why she know my heart and so on me...
She became my Heart Protector...same on me became her Heart Protector...
She said that once the day rain, that day might her unhappy day
Is that true?
She is fun girl <--0 I mean she can joke.
Blog <--0 Visit her blog today!

I love the way she play Taekwondo...chopping kick <--0 GANAS O!
Guy...dont ever try kacau her...
'coz She GANAS in TKD!!!!
Don't play play har...
ok...stop praising her !...Later someone hidung tinggi...haha...Joke...

hmm...I glad that know you as my friend...
Its true...
Thanks for the speech that you gave me when I weak...lol...

TO Everyone please don't MISUNDERSTAND about us...ok??...zzz...

END!...

Please don't look someone through from their disadvantage! No point for you! No one 100% is perfect!...Understand??...
...
somemore you can find out more from their advantage!

My heart once broken consider broken...

*When I serious in something, then I will serious...
When I play, then I will in play mode...
So same as when I write blog in serious mode...my word would be a bit proper
but when I in play mode write blog, my word would not be proper*

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've returned u a suisui blog post so u cant run away from ice cream! xD n thanks in advance! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Sponsors