Ads

Saturday, July 31, 2010

No idea what i want to share here...
move to new house already...
Hope my life getting better and better in this new house...
and i miss my Joseph Yew...haha...he not stayed with us...how sad...
but nvm, hope u can get happiness in your new house without us...

She came Kampar...
At the night lying on the bed with my hugging and kissing,
Her tears drop down...
I ask: why u cry? issit i bully you?
she said no...
and no...
apa la...then sayang her, and sleep...
You gave me a shock, my honey...
Hugging her is the best way i can slept well on that night.
Miss her hugging and kissing...

The next day, i knew the reason she cried for...
I love you...biess...appreciate what you did for me...
You will be my forever...
No one can take you away from you...

A poems for you
"It's perfect, and touches me deep
First thing in the morning, when I hear you speak
And last thing at night as you bid me sweet dreams
The brush of your lips lets me know what you mean

And all of the hours that pass through the day
Those spent together and when you're away
I think of you always, imagine your touch
Think how to show you, I love you so much

So when we're apart, and you long for me near
Just try to remember, you're already here
For deep in my heart, where no one can see
You'll be forever, together we'll be
I LOVE YOU"

Can understand the poem meaning ma?

OUTSIDE BOY!!PLEASE LISTEN, SHE MINE, U CANT TAKE HER AWAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsors