Ads

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Bash Party

Woo...!
Bash Party is rock Last night...
but some of them said is boring...
Yea! is really quite boring when at the starting part......
but at the middle, the party is starting...

ROCK!
I can saw many sexy girl, handsome guy from the stage...
bla bla bla...

too bad!
my phone already dead...
so there is no picture to share here...
well... well ...

Meet up with Wing Fei, WX, many more and... my Dancer friends and SRC and forget the name...
bloa bloa bloa...
I just know ....
Wing Fei dancing is rocking the stage...damn he...
haha...

By the way, all the Dancer friends rock the stage too especially Zhen YI, Ah Yang, Benny,
erm...The UTAR Top Sexy Dancing Girls..and

and...
1 more... guy...

Thats me...Wakaka...

-siok sendiri-


Stand on the stage and dance...
YEa! Breaking...move only...no powermove...because the stage is too small...

-Takut Jatuh-
-Later Kena Laugh gau gau-

Lets move it move it...move it!

1 of my best friends,Looi Yong Ping showing his "SHY SHY Face" below the stage to me...
DONT BE SO SHY BRO...
Ginger pro than u,man!...

well...

The main purpose for my post here:
Bash Party is ROCK...
Well done to SRC ...
Marvellous...
Congratulations UTAR SRC...

erm...

P/s:
Waiting UTAR Dance club organize another event...
Thz for Jian Ler Ticket...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsors