Ads

Monday, May 24, 2010

Yea!release from JAIL

Wahaha...happy!!
My doctor finally release me...
but need follow up next Saturday!
I check out at 4.30pm...
and waiting for my elder broth come pick me...
zzz...wait until 6.30pm...because he working...
so i guai guai stay in wad watching tv...

He drove me back to his home then ask me drove his car back to Kulim...
zzz...tired d...zzz
Mom cooked "bubur" and waiting me back home to eat...
I don't like eat porridge!...
Finally reach home safety...
Har!Got 2 choice...fried Rice and
porridge
Sure i choose!Fried Rice!
After enjoy my Fried Rice
went out find my dad...lol...i told dad that i not yet dinner...
Haha!
My dad get my Trick!
he treat me ate Hokkien Loh Mee...wahaha...
Yummy...
back home after that...
went to my sis house stole her cake...and makan!
Eat so many satu kali gus...


Home is the best!
I din have any new picture of my house...so upload this...

Ignore my elder broth
p.s: You still is the best for me...
p.s: How u treat me,fak p qi...i still will love u until end..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsors