Ads

Friday, May 7, 2010

Where my DANCE spirit?

Here some Picture when I in the Dance World.
Please ignore my "La La Hair".I know is ugly.

Feat Picture

Bboy Ice feat Bboy Fido
Butterworth Pasific Dance Performance
5 years ago


Bboy Fido feat Bboy Liew
4 Years ago


Bboy Zhin feat Bboy Fido
3 years ago

GROUP PICTURE

Fido, Zhin, Ed



Bboy River,
Forget Name(green shirt),
Forget Name(Black shirt),
Angie Boey,
Fido.

1st Runner Up of Penang Dance Competition
[Ex-Player Crew]
5 years ago

SOLO PICTURE

HandHop
4 years ago


Freeze
4 years ago


Elbow Freeze
3 years ago






Cross V Handhop


Side Freeze
Year 2010 CNY Performance
CRC Kulim

I using Bboy Stormzx as my breakdancer name...
but after few years i change it to Bboy Fido.
It that nice?...any comment?
BBOY means Breakdancer Boy.
I stop training for half months...
Now i "tak larat" already...can't active anymore...
but i still need to train it back because someone complaining me have "tu nan"
Understand?...related with my stomach.
Is really tired, whole my body muscle pain...zzz
My bone and muscle already freeze macam ais ketul!......
Could not do well in the Dance move anymore

COULD NOT ACTIVE IN
COMPETITION!PERFORMANCE!

Where my Dance Spirit???
Can back to me now?
I need you now!

p/s: Everything will be alright, i will be with you.
p/s: Don't keep the problems in your heart.
p/s: I hope that you can feel i always will be beside you.
p/s: I miss you.
p/s: I love you.
p/s: I need you.
p/s: Cheer Up.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsors