Ads

Thursday, May 13, 2010

My laptop broke down...=))






My ladtop...don know still can repair or not...
My sis...you faster free ... i want you to repair it...
Now using my 2nd broth laptop because don't know where he travel...maybe Thailand or KL
Not at home since yesterday...hope you dun come back so early,so i can use your laptop...

p/s :Wish my laptop cannot repair...so can have a new 1...

Oh Yea! Kulim everyday raining...love the weather...no hot and no cold...natural environment...
Why Kampar can't everday raining?
hmm...forget it...
Tonight maybe will webcam with her...
Can't wait this moment...so excited!

p/s:I got car...but don't know where should i go...
someone date me??
Boy Only...if girl must have boy...
i won't solo go out with girl except have something to do...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsors