Ads

Sunday, May 23, 2010

The 5th days

Haiz...5th day already...
when i can recover???
Later i still need to x-ray...and wait for the result...
If the result positif i need to stay at wad...
If the result negatif so i can back home...
Pray for the result is negatif...
Today came a KDU College student training here...
Most of them is girls...hehe
They was so nice and friendly...
Some of india girls can speak in Hokkien...how was important the chinese language today...
The uncle sleep infront me really funny...
His action make me laugh and pass a day...
I can't stop thinking of his action...any of his action pop up from my mind will make me laugh...

still worrying about my report later...
hope is negatif...

OK!
Now my page full of Exabytes advertisement...
why?
is because i working for them...
who want to create a Malaysia Domain Registration,Malaysia Web Hosting,Malaysia Dedicated Server Provider or something else...
can find me or refer to the advertisement at my page...if you want more detail, you can direct contact me by dropping your email at the chat box.
My broth as a manager of Exabytes will immediately contact you...
No need worry about spamming or something else...
Exabytes already based in Malaysia about more than 10 years.
Exabytes Network is 1st domain in Malaysia...
They are already famous among Malaysian...
Even Nuffnang Website also under Exabytes,it means customers for Exabytes...

For University Student...They are many promotion waiting for you all...
Just only Uni Student...
Move fast and don't miss for this CHANCES...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsors