Ads

Saturday, May 22, 2010

The 4th days...

Is very boring here...
Although this Hospital got WIFI,Astro,A-con, and something else...
it also can't fill my bored day...
Walk here Walk there also looking at same thing...
Nurse,Uncle,Building,Patient,Doctor,
bla bla bla...everything...
it was a 4 stars hospital in Penang...
so?...it also bored!!
...cant go out for shopping, movies and so on...

This was the packet of Sodium Chloride and Glucose Intravenous that tract to nerve through my hand.


but still need to take medic and the oxygen...
That oxygen making my hand shaking...its too powerful...
but doctor said is only faster way to cured my BRONCHITIS...

And!The Hospital food really really not delicious...!
Fish,chicken,vegetables and sup for my lunch and dinner...
Gosh!vegetables not my food...
i don like to eat!

Just hope the day pass quickly..
Tomorrow i still need to X-Ray...
haiz...
and wait for the result...
When i can go home??...

Yea!Today my dad mom came visit me with my niece and my second broth...
So happy that they come...
Thanks to my elder broth that accompany me yesterday and today...
gonna sleep...tata...
p.s:i miss u so much
p.s:thz ur encourage msg darling...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsors